OFFICIAL KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS CHALLENGE 2019 APPLICATION INFORMATION
Click Here To Register.
Thank you for your interest in the KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS program. This is truly a unique opportunity for your child to experience life as a professional racer for a day! Below you will find the official rules, the KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS event schedule and application form. Please read through all the information carefully.
For the safety of all riders, the rider applying for the program must have at least one year of racing experience to be eligible. Today's Supercross tracks are not playgrounds and present very challenging riding conditions. To make sure the KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS experience is a positive one, every parent should strongly evaluate whether or not their child's riding skills are up to the challenge.
If selected, riders will:
- Pay a $300 (US) entry fee
- Receive a complete KTM x Troy Lee Designs riding outfit (pants, jersey, gloves)
- Receive a KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS Participation Certificate
- Receive 4 complimentary passes (1 rider/1 mechanic/ 2 complimentary passes)
- Receive a day experiencing the "Factory Rider Treatment"
- Arrive at the Supercross location on Saturday morning for registration and practice
- Participate in the KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS race during the intermission of Saturday night's main event
How the application process works:
- Get yourself familiar with the rules and information.
- Complete the 2019 Application in full and include all supplemental materials.
- Qualified applicants will be selected at random. A drawing to determine final contestants will be conducted 4 weeks before selected event.
- All applicants will be notified at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Those picked will receive detailed instructions regarding race day procedures.
- Please be sure to check the box for all rounds you are interested in racing.
NOTE: KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS Participants and mechanics must be current American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) members on the day of the event to receive track-access passes. AMA memberships can be purchased and/or renewed at the event, or you can ask your KTM dealer how to contact the AMA for memberships.
Parents: If your child has participated in a KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS event before, they are not eligible to enter again. This year, KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS participants will ride the MY2019 KTM 50 SX. Before completing the entry form, please be sure your child would like to participate in this event. It may sound like the chance of a lifetime for you and be a nightmare to your child. Consider that your child will be in front of 50,000 spectators riding over LARGE and technical obstacles. We want this to be a positive experience for your child. Also, consider your role in this event. KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS is intended to be a fun event with the emphasis on sportsmanship. Abusive, high-pressure tactics will get you, and unfortunately your child, ejected immediately.
IF YOUR CHILD HAS NEVER RACED, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY BECAUSE A MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS TRACK IS NOT IDEAL FOR A FIRST-TIME-RACING EXPERIENCE.
Thank you for your application and interest in KTM North America and the KTM JUNIOR SUPERCROSS program!